Join a team that strives to support and inspire people and their community to smile, while living their best life.
We’re building a great team here at the dental office of Durso & Associates, and we want you to be a part of it. If you are a lifelong learner who is accountable, strives to do the right thing, likes to have fun, and genuinely cares about patients and coworkers – you can find a home here.
All of our team members are important to us and vital to our mission. We provide an environment where each team member can do their best work, grow, and flourish and do so with integrity in a unique, enjoyable environment.
Are you interested in a position listed below, and want to see if working here is the right fit for you? Please complete the form below, and we will reach out to you to set up a time to discuss all in more detail.
Full Time Front Desk/Business Assistant
Mt. Prospect, IL
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome patients to the practice upon check-in
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling appointments as needed
- Assisting patients with filling out necessary forms
- Preparing patient charts and daily schedules for the dental staff
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatment procedures as necessary
- Schedule follow-up appointments and facilitating reminders
- Communication with medical and dental insurance providers to determine a patient’s benefits
- Verifying and collecting co-payments
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing
- Performing general office duties assigned by the Office Manager
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven dedication to provide high quality of patient satisfaction
- Previous dental office experience preferred
- Prior Experience with a dental management software – Dentrix preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, privacy rules, and regulations in order to maintain a safe working environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong working knowledge of dental terminology
- General Office Activities as Required
- Sit/Stand for long periods of time
The above statements are intended to provide a general overview and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements. Additional duties can be assigned as determined. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce.